From design to development and after sales support.
Nexus Premium is here to help you grow your business.
With over 80% of our overall business being accounted as partnership work, you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
We work closely with your team to design and build your client’s websites and eCommerce stores that are easy to use and have a powerful content management software (WordPress) on which you can deliver further marketing services and bring more value to your clients.
Not All Partnerships Are The Same.
Some partners only rely on us to develop and launch their client’s websites while they take care of the content and the design.
Others include us from the start to finish making us a fundamental asset in their sales and delivery process or have us only manage the after-sale support for them.
Whatever your need is we can easily adapt to support your business needs.
Communication is the holy grail to our agency on which we strongly rely on for strong and healthy partnerships, not only to have the work done in time and without issues but to solve your business challenges and consult you on how to handle some situations.
- Daily reports on the status of the project.
- Every Friday we do partner calls to discuss current and future projects, issues and how to handle them.
- Quarterly partner consultation on how to implement new strategies and review the current ones.
What this means is that when you become our partner all of your competitors in the City or Region won’t be able to partner up with us.
Additionaly if a lead reaches out to us from your area they will have to get in touch with your business.
We don’t partner up with everyone and there are specific criterias that we seek in a partnership.
Our partnership is not for your business if:
- You can’t bring at least 3-5 new clients per month.
- You sell websites under $5,000 and eCommerce sites under $10,000.
- You’re not willing to move fast or are uninterested in new and innovative tactics.
- You haven’t delivered at least 15 client websites.
If you don’t fall in the above criterias and you’re looking for an agency that’s going to take away all the stress of your web development and have your back for the long run, we’ll be a good fit. You’ll become part of an exclusive group of partners, and our team will take care of everything.
At the current rate, we’ve got the capacity to take on only one new partner over the next three months and maybe one or two more within the next year.