360° Premium WordPress Support for Businesses.
Eliminate The Headaches Managing Your Website!
Website Support + Website Management + Website Security = Peace of Mind
Your main focus should be on your business, period! Your website is there just to help you grow as a business not take your time from it. Managing and keeping your website up and running takes time, knowledge, attention and careful planning why would you burden yourself or your team with that when there is a better way.
Got stuck doing something? No problem. Need something specific done on your website? Great! Just email us and the rest is history.
All the nitty gritty part of keeping your website live and healthy is managed by us so that you can focus on more important things.
Have your Piece of Mind knowing that your website security, backups and monitoring is being taken care of.
When it comes to support you need someone there for you.
With Nexus Premium’s Business Class Support you can rest assured that the issues you have are going to be fixed so that you can put all your attention back into your business.
Whether you want to make some minor changes on your website, create a new product page or a blog post, or even confige the plugin you just bought you can count on us to get it done. Imagine us like your in-house team that is specialized for your website and eager to help you out.
Managing your website round the clock.
Your focus on your business and the time you put into is precious.
Having a WordPress Website means you need to get certain things done not just every once in awhile but every week and even every day in order to keep your website running, protected and maintaining the business look it should have.
That’s why we take care of all the nitty gritty updates, upgrades, security issues, activity monitoring, performance optimization and more.
Choose the plan that fits your business
All Plans Include the Following:
Optimization & Monitoring
Developer & Virtual Assistant
Giant and Corp plans also get Live Chat and Phone/Skype Support.[/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”Website Management”]
All Plans Include Monthly Backups.
Kickstarter: Monthly Backups
Startup: Monthly & Weekly Backups
Pro, Giant & Corp: Monthly, Weekly & Daily Backups
All Backups are stored safely on our Google Drive accounts and are available upon request.
All Plans Include WordPress Core, Plugin and Theme Updates.
For premium Themes and Plugins please provide us with the updated files or the logins/licenses to download/update it.
* Before doing the updates, your website will be cloned to a remote location in order to avoid any damage that may arise upon updating any Plugin, Theme or the WordPress core. Once the updates go without any issues on the cloned site we will proceed with the updates on the live website.[/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”Optimization & Monitoring”]All Plans Include Database Optimization and Website Uptime Monitoring.
Kickstarter: Database Optimization, Uptime Monitoring
Startup, Pro, Giant & Corp: Database Optimization, Speed Optimization, Page Speed Monitoring, Uptime Monitoring & Broken Link Checker.[/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”Developer & Virtual Assistant”]Each of our 5 Plans has Developer and Virtual Assistant monthly tokens allocated.
Even though this is not an extensive list of everything we can do, here are a few of the most popular things that have been requested:
***Each of the tasks consume 1 token, some can be combined as one. For more information please get in touch with your Tech Support Representative.
Virtual Assistant Tokens:
- Create up to 5 Pages or Posts and add the given content to it.
- Update up to 5 current Pages or Posts with the given content.
- Schedule up to 5 Posts
- Create a blog Category
- Add Testimonials
- Create or configure a menu.
- Create up to 5 new Product.
- Modify up to 5 current Products. (Price, Category, Add-on’s, Text, Image, Description etc..)
- Create or schedule posts, images etc..
- Visual Modifications to the theme. (e.g Colors, Layout, Spacing anything that has to do with the visual aspect of how your website looks)
- Advanced Visual Modifications ( Creating new elements to the current theme, example Sidebar, Top Header etc)
- Installing and Fully Configuring a new Theme
- Troubleshoot and Fix Theme Related Issues
- Troubleshoot and Fix Mobile Responsive Issues
Plugins **We don’t do custom plugin development
- Troubleshoot and Fix Plugin Issues
- Install and set up new Plugin
- Migrate the site to another Server or move it to another folder.
- Troubleshoot and Fix WordPress Issues caused by Plugins, Themes or the Server.
- Configure SSL
- Troubleshoot and Fix Woocommerce Issues caused by Plugins, Themes or the Server.
- Install and configure Woocommerce specific plugins.
- Install and configure new payment gateways.
- Make adjustment to fix WordPress issues.
- Set up email accounts
- Setup Free or Purchased SSL License (as long as the server is VPS or Dedicated and you have full access to it.)
[/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”Website Security”]All Plans Include Basic WordPress Security, Site Recovery, and Sucuri Malware Scans.
Kickstarter & Startup: WordPress Security, Site Recovery, and Sucuri Malware Scans.
Pro, Giant, and Corp: WordPress Security, Site Recovery, Sucuri Malware Scans, Vulnerability Monitoring and Activity Monitoring.[/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”Reports”]All Plans Include Monthly Reports of what has been done on your website.
Kickstarter: Monthly Reports
Startup: Monthly and Weekly Reports
Pro, Giant, and Corp: Monthly, Weekly, and Daily Reports[/lvca_panel][/lvca_accordion]
Frequently Asked Question
What is 360° Premium WordPress Support for Businesses.
It’s a 3, 6 or 12-months subscription based service, which provides the business owner a Developer for website fixes, Virtual Assistant for day to day management operations, backup, security and update management services for the website along with optimization and monitoring services.
What exactly is Technical Support?
Technical Support is there for you when you have an issue with your website.
Through Technical Support you also arrange how your Developer or Virtual Assistant tokens are going to be spent.
Do my Developer and Virtual Assistant tokens roll over to the next month?
No. All Dev and VA tokens must be used within the monthly billing cycle.
Do you support WordPress Multisites?
Unfortunately No, not at this time
How many websites/domains does each plan cover?
Each plan covers one WordPress business website.
Im an Agency can i buy support for my clients?
Yes! Before doing that please get in touch with us: email@example.com
What are the payment options?
Currently all payments are made via PayPal.
What if I have more questions?
Feel free to get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll do our best to answer all of your questions.